Monday, November 22, 2010

Homeless for the Holidays

I want to share with you about a movie called “Homeless for the Holidays.” I was provided a free copy of this movie and I am in no way obligated to give a positive review.  But, being a Christian and me personally not having a job since April 2009 this movie hits home for me in a lot of ways.  Now, while I have been looking for a job since that time for me I know that God has called me into full-time ministry and my wife has a job.  We have not lost our house, our phone or our electricity.  The acting is not the greatest, but the message resonates true.  We are not put on this earth to have a great house, car or job, but we are here to show others what is the true meaning life. 

If you are interested in finding out more about this film, go to: http://homelessfortheholidaysmovie.com

In Mark 12:30, Jesus tells us what is the greatest commandment: “To love the Lord God will all your heart, mind, soul and strength” and the second is to “Love your neighbors as you love yourself.”

Jack in the film probably did love himself a whole lot in beginning, but in the end I believe he came to love and respect himself a whole lot more.  I would highly recommend this movie to anyone.  It is rated for all ages and it is really a very inspiring movie that is based on a true story.  We don’t truly know where our life journey will take us, but as long as we know that we have accepted God only Son as our Savior then we can know that He will always be with us and that we can probably learn along the way.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment